The 5-hour ENERGY® Race Reporter Is…
We're excited to announce that Tara Mager from New Jersey is the winner of the 5-hour ENERGY® Race Reporter Sweepstakes! Before we introduce you to our winner, here's a reminder of the once in a lifetime racing package she won:
- Travel and accommodations for the winner and guest to Charlotte, NC from October 11 through October 13
- Unique team access at the track including garage and pit tour, driver introductions and the opportunity to watch the Bank of America 500 from the pit box
- Honorary pit crew memberships
- Winner's name on Clint Bowyer's #15 5-hour ENERGY® Toyota Camry
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Transportation to and from race, and to and from hotel/airport
- Michael Waltrip Racing shop tour
- The chance to meet and have pictures taken with Michael Waltrip and Clint Bowyer
- What inspired you to enter the 5-hour ENERGY® Race Reporter Contest?
- My husband, Harry, was born into a NASCAR-loving family. His nickname is even Hot Rod Harry! His 50th birthday was September 29 so I told him that if we won, this was his very special birthday present. We were meant to win!
- Did you ever think you would win the Race Reporter Sweepstakes?
- No, we really didn't think we would win but I am a firm believer that you have to be in it to win it.
- How long have you been a racing fan? Do you remember the first race you ever watched?
- I didn't really start watching until Harry and I met 17 years ago. My husband remembered the first race we ever watched together was the 1996 Daytona 500 and we wanted Dale Earnhardt to win! My husband has attended NASCAR races at Dover and Pocono several times, but I have never attended a live NASCAR race.
- Describe your reaction when we told you that you were the winner of the Race Reporter Sweepstakes.
- I didn't believe it at first. I had to listen to the message at least ten times and I kept saying, “No way, this isn't real!” Now it's starting to sink in and we are just so excited. I cannot even put our excitement into words!
- With so many different parts of the prize package it might be hard to decide, but what part of this experience are you looking forward to the most?
- Just being at the race is the most exciting, but I am also ecstatic about meeting the drivers, especially Clint! How often does that happen in a lifetime?
- Not many people have the opportunity to watch races from the pit box. How excited are you to be in the middle of all the action?
- Oh yes! My husband is most excited about being in the pit box. He said the only way that happens is if you win a contest or are family of one of the racers. This will be our first NASCAR race together and it’s a Chase Race so there will be lots of celebrating going on!
Labels: 5-Hour Energy Racing