Lately we’ve received some pretty craft-savvy submissions to our 5-hour ENERGY® contests. While those of us at 5-hour ENERGY® headquarters have been privy to all the contest submissions rolling through, we think it’s time these creations get the recognition they deserve. That is why we are excited to announce a brand new contest for the crafters, and artisans among us - “The 5-hour ENERGY® Empty Bottle Brainchild.” The idea is simple – gather up as many empty 5-hour ENERGY® bottles as you can and make something cool out of them.
That's right - you want to recycle your bottles by turning them into a mini herb garden? Awesome. Want to fashion a watercraft or piece of sporting equipment? Beautiful. Decorative wall hanging? Go for it. All we ask is that you use empty bottles of 5-hour ENERGY®. Judges will be looking for submissions that exhibit the hard work and creativity we've come to expect from 5-hour ENERGY® fans. Take a cue from past contest winner Matt Bellner and his handiwork. We've posted his video below - you know, for inspiration.
Still stumped? Here's a few submission ideas that should help set the ball rolling:
- A robot made from 5-hour ENERGY® bottles that says "Let's Do This" while simultaneously offering 5-hour ENERGY®
- An original sculpture of the 5-hour ENERGY® guy formed from bottles of 5-hour ENERGY®
- 5-hour ENERGY® inspired lawn décor
- Items created from empty 5-hour ENERGY® bottles - possibly something that could automatically make the 5-hour ENERGY® team breakfast in the morning
Here are the "5-hour ENERGY® Empty Bottle Brainchild" rules:
- Submissions must be received on or before July 26, 2011
- All entrants must provide applicable contact information and complete required release form
- All works of art must be original and be created using actual 5-hour ENERGY® bottles
- Submissions must be made via the 5-hour ENERGY® Website, Facebook Page or sent by mail to 5-hour ENERGY® headquarters