The team at 5-Hour Energy would like to welcome the newest members of its A-List following Featured Fan Contest
This inaugural search for the next 5-Hour Energy ambassadors beckoned fans to showcase how they use the 2 oz. energy shot to stay on top their game at the office, gym, lecture hall, book clubs, cross-country drives and anywhere else one might need an extra dose of quick energy. The contest received an overwhelming amount of submissions and the team decided to choose 10 new Featured Fans.
5-Hour Energy would like to welcome the newest Featured Fans
– Mesa, AZ – He is a father of six and a third-shift production manager and after trying other energy drinks that didn’t make the cut, this family man cracked open a 5-Hour Energy shot and has been an advocate ever since. Kevin Seagroves
– Linden, TX – He uses 5-Hour Energy shots to battle through a 72-hour work week in a scorching steel mill and to keep his eyes open during his favorite outdoor pastime, fishing. Danelle Mackey
– Springfield, MO – As a student, this mother used 5-Hour Energy to get through the long studying sessions. Now focused on a career and her kids, she uses 5-Hour Energy shots to be a great mom and focused medical assistant. Henry Yu
– Pleasanton, CA – This soon-to-be pharmacist was an avid coffee drinker, but switched to 5-Hour Energy shots after the java was giving him more than just energy. 5-Hour Energy got him through pharmacy school and now he uses it to study for his two license exams.Debra Moore
– Cleveland, TN – She’s an over-the-road team driver who takes the wheel after the sun sets. When 3 a.m. hits, a 5-Hour Energy shot gives her the focus and boost needed to keep it between the lines and on schedule. Crystal Romain
– Manchester, NH – She works your typical 8-5 job Monday through Friday, but three nights a week this professional laces up her skates and takes on unsuspecting victims in a roller derby. 5-Hour Energy is just what she needed to keep the intensity up at her day job and in evening rumbles.
– New York City, NY – As a heavy metal performer in NYC, this rocker throws down a 5-Hour Energy shot to keep the crowd rocking after driving to gigs and unloading equipment. Travis Case
– Roanoke, VA – He is a Staff Sergeant in the United States Army and swears by 5-Hour Energy shots to get you to the finish every time without with the “crash effect
” of other energy drinks he has tried. As a protector of American freedom, staying sharp and focused is a necessity and he’s always got a 5-Hour Energy shot to help him. Chris Filippelli
– Palm Beach Gardens, FL – A police officer, health nut and competitive pool player, Chris enjoys 5-Hour Energy because it gives him the ability to push past the mid-day slump and helps him stay alert and focus on the task at hand.
– Surrey, BC – As a mother of two very energetic boys and working full-time, Teresa needed some extra spark when she was feeling rundown or overwhelmed. She thanks 5-Hour Energy for helping her move from just surviving the days to fully enjoying them.
The winners join a Featured Fan team made up of a NASCAR driver
, professional freeskier
, outdoor photographer
, marathon runner
, and web designer
, and they took home enough 5-Hour shots to continue doing what they do. With the overwhelming response to this first search for the 5-Hour Energy A-list, the team is sure to have another Featured Fan Contest along side smaller contests
for free energy shots in the near future.
Labels: contests, featured fan