- Grocery shopping: Don’t resort to fast food when week days get busy. Use your weekend to do grocery shopping so your home stays stocked with healthy foods all week long, and don’t forget to pick up a few 5-hour ENERGY® shots!
- Prepping meals in advance: Using Saturday or Sunday to prepare meals in advance will help you save time during the week. After your late night at work or your marathon study session, you’ll thank yourself for having your next meal ready to eat.
- Exercise: Did your workout routine slip through the cracks during the week? Make up for it by hitting the gym or getting active this weekend.
- Catch up on studying: If you’re a college student, you know how heavy workloads can quickly become. Often there aren’t enough hours in the day to get all of your studying done, so use your weekends to catch up on the work or studying you didn’t get done during the week.
- Do laundry: Throughout the week, laundry piles up. Instead of waiting for that stack of dirty clothes to reach the ceiling, set aside some time on the weekend to do the laundry so you have a fresh wardrobe for the following week.
- Plan your week ahead: Mapping out your upcoming meetings, appointments, exams and other obligations you have before the week begins is a simple way to start off on the right foot.
- Do something you love: Whether it’s spending time with friends, reading, shopping or traveling, always make time on weekends to do the things you love!
Do you have more ways that you make the most of your weekends? Share them with us in a comment or on our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ pages
Labels: staying alert and focused